Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stop #1: Pittsburgh Carnegie Library

Yup, that's right, a library. If you know me at all, you know I dig
libraries. I especially love big and old libraries - this is just that
PLUS it's got a dinosaur room.

Ok, so before leaving NYC I forgot to pick up my books on tape, boo.
That's okay because I know people, so thanks to né I've got tons of
words.

-Downtown Owl - Chuck Klosterman
-Paradise: From the Divine Comedy - Dante
-Hot, Flat and Crowded - Thomas Friedman
-The Best of American Non-required Reading, 2002

Also, used the wireless to download:
-Consider the Lobster - David Foster Wallace
-The Defining Moment: FDR's Hundred Days and the Triumph of Hope -
Jonathan Alter

So yeah, there's some books :-)

Ok, so here's what I've decided about the mixes that people made...

Since the furthest west I've ever driven is Cleveland I've decided
that I can only start listening to the mixes once I've past Cleveland
and it is all new.

Below is the dinosaur room and with that I'm off to lunch with plans to leave by 1.

No comments: