Thursday, January 27, 2011

SNOW DAY

It's just not the same when you don't have to go to work anyway...
still beautiful though. Stared the day with S and went to Terrace Cafe, got the normal bagel, but sat down and read the NYTimes and watched folks walk by - awesome! I spent the rest of the day preparing for an INTERVIEW!!! Then took a walk to buy some groceries to entertain tomorrow with S at her place. All pretty boring, I get it, but the perfect way to spend a day. Reading a book that has been on my reading list for quite sometime now, Liberty and Sexuality. I stumbled upon this book while reading Becoming Justice Blackmun: Harry Blackmun's Supreme Court Journey. I recommend Becoming Justice Blackmun, and as soon as I read more of Liberty and Sexuality. Until then...read on.

No comments: