Friday, January 7, 2011

It's True

Ok, so over the years I have purchased or been gifted books that may or may not be outside of what I would typically read. Example: Ann Coulter's How to Talk to a Liberal.

Last night I picked up a book that has been on my shelf for some time now, Going Rouge. Yum, Sarah Palin's book. I've wanted to read it for some time, but just haven't gotten around to it because there were books higher on my interest list, but last night I picked it up...this isnt to say that all the other books aren't interesting, it was more about "let's get this out of the way." :-)

I have to admit, so far, and by so far, I mean 35 pages, it's not terrible. I will say she got the, "I don't do politics as usual" bit down - she's probably said it at least a half dozen times already.

Anyway, I promise to keep you posted.

No comments: