Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday continues

I just got home and I think that I might be safe from further frustrations of the day...picking up where my last entry left off let me just state unequivocally that today was not the way I would have chosen to start the work week.

To further the frustrations of my day I spent a good majority of the day completing a presentation for a congressional committee concerning 9/11 health, followed by completing mail merges. To top it off I got a call towards the end of the day from one of my favorite organizations who is concerned of funding cuts to one of their programs. NOT OKAY. This organization does excellent work within the LGBT community and their funding should not be compromised. Its on, is all I've got to say...

At this point I realize that I am late to a meeting, ugh. So, I hop on the bike and motor downtown, only to realize that the entry procedure to the building my meeting was in has changed and meant that there was a ridiculous line to get through security - give me a break, if I'm going to wait in that kind of line I better be going somewhere good...

Anyway, my day started looking up on my ride home - what a beautiful night. Time to go drink a beer on the roof and figure out dinner - i promised myself no veggie dog tonight, sprouted roll or not.

Cheers from the roof - I'd continue up there but as my luck would have it, my battery no longer holds a charge. grrrr.

I'll post a pic in a bit because I believe in sharing.

I believe in sharing but the photo from the blackberry sucks and I was too lazy to get camera - until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Erin...if these things didn't happen to you today then you would have one boring day. Know there is love here in MA for you and tomorrow is a new day!