Sunday, September 14, 2008

Marching for Marriage Equality and "hObama-ing"

today was the marriage march across the brooklyn bridge - it was mutha f*ckin hot, where did that nice fallish type weather go? anyway, marriage equality - as good a cause as any. one day i'd like to get married and i think it particularly awful that because i chose to love women as a woman that the law currently does not grant me the same rights as my hetreosexual counterparts. so we march.

while marching i sold some obama shirts, registered voters and signed people up to volunteer with us to go to PA. all of these things are great and caused my friend james to tell me that i've been hObama-ing it - which totally made me lose it, and i decided i am in fact a HOBAMA! so holla at your girl - get registered and don't sleep till the change has come!!!

No comments: