Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival: Day 2

Today is the day that brought me to San Francisco, a chance to see Conor Oberst yet again. He played an incredible set with a nice mixture of his solo stuff, some bright eyes stuff and then some stuff I haven't heard. Today we had: Conor Oberst, Gillian Welch and Steve Earle and the Dukes. amazing!!!

Set list:
Laura Laurent
Moab
Four winds
New Song I think, some lyrics: "you don't know what's further up the road" new song? "all in time"
No one would riot for less
Train under water
Spring cleaning
New song, I think, some lyrics:"throw your arms around me...let's jeep this quiet there are hawks in the distance"
Easy lucky free
I know you
Method acting
Poison oak

san francisco was also celebrating my birthday early:



we also had a chalk unicorn for smiles:

1 comment:

womanimal said...

holy cats, lady! looks like fun! that unicorn is mad impressivo.