Sunday, November 25, 2012

my 32nd year


  • "wanted: a team of fearless sailors to put some old ghosts to bed"; a beautiful ship and orion = permanent
  • Porgy and Bess
  • Faust
  • Family dinners
  • How the World Began
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • 2.10.12
  • scarf hunting
  • corn nuts
  • Kenya!
  • ED^2
  • Out of Iceland
  • beast.botanical gardens.branded.roof.
  • best.date.ever.
  • nautical stars
  • Diego Rivera
  • Bethany's wedding in VA
  • Gossip
  • Crossfit
  • Detroit
  • Mets/Yankees
  • Brooklyn Bridge Swim
  • Fire Island
  • Governors' Island Swim
  • Happy Friday
  • Sigur Ros
  • Funky Bus Maiden Voyage 
  • DNC Platform Committee
  • wandering blocks AND
  • Keith Haring
  • Erin's longest home party
  • DNC Convention
  • swimming pools with Carlos
  • MDNA with MW
  • Judicial Delegate 
  • Work retreat and elevator lessons :)
  • Gossip/Gotye
  • Joseph Stiglitz
  • Women's Bus REDUX
  • 11.2.12
  • Pittsburgh for OFA (redux)
  • victory
  • om
  • Nevada
  • volunteering with Carlos
  • Thanksgiving with the family
notes: went to way fewer concerts than I think I have since moving in NYC - I attribute this to the new job. This will change in my 33rd year. I saw way more movies in the theater than usual - 9 - that is a lot for me...

I'd have to say, all in all 32 was a really, really good year. I can't begin to tell you about the lessons learned or the the beauty I've seen - this year was phenomenal. I was not without its low points but they too were filled with lessons. 32 meant saying goodbye to a childhood friend, R.I.P. Benji.

Tomorrow morning at 8:50 I entered this world 33 years ago in a small British hospital, they handed my mom a pint of Guinness.

No comments: